Monday, May 27, 2013

Going Vegan


So after eating meat for as long as I can remember, I have decided to go VEGAN!!!
I have found that this works amazing for losing weight. And I have lost quite a bit. I feel energetic, less bloated, and with the weight loss, joint pain has been considerably less. So now I am eating seafood and also dairy along with my diet.

Here is what I eat on a typical day.

Breakfast
Buckwheat cereal with cinnamon, chopped almonds, cranberries and raisins
A cup of green tea

Mid morning snack
One banana

Lunch
Quinoa salad
Fresh fruit salad

Afternoon snack
Greek Yogurt

Dinner
Stewed swai fish
Brown rice

I will post recipes.
I enjoy preparing each meal as they are very simple and quite easy to do.

5 comments:

  1. Good work grandma .....I will definitely read ur blog....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love.. so happy to be doing this and to go healthy..

      Delete
    2. thank you love..so happy that you took time off your busy schedule to visit my blog..

      Delete
  2. Going vegan... I admire the effort required. I don't think I can do without chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought so too, but I am not finding it so daunting as before..I find that I can really live without it now..

    ReplyDelete